1. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS:
a) For bookings made more than 8 weeks prior to occupancy; the payment is made in two instalments: 20% of the price when booking and the remaining 80% 6 weeks before the actual occupation of the property.
b) All bookings made less than 4 weeks but more than two weeks prior to occupancy; the payment is made two instalments: 50% of the value at the time of booking, and the remaining 50% until 2 weeks before the actual occupation of the property.
c) All bookings made less than 2 weeks prior to occupancy; the payment is made in one, full instalment on the day of booking.
2. DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
To ensure correct use of the property and equipment, a security deposit, which varies according to the property, is required.
The deposit, calculated as above, is paid simultaneously with the final instalment by bank deposit, credit cards and / or cheques are not accepted.
Within five days after check out, the property will be subject to an inspection in order to confirm the condition of the property and equipment.
If there are no damages to the property and/or equipment, the damage deposit will be returned, in full, to the customer within the said period of 5 days.
Should there be any damages to the property and/or equipment, it shall be communicated to the client in that period of 5 days, and the deposit shall be held in the proportion of the damage.
Any remaining value, after completing all repairs, will be returned to the client within 5 days of completion.
Should the value of the deposit not cover the costs of any repairs, the owner reserves the right to prosecute the client with for total compensation of the damage caused.
3. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT:
Check in is at 16.00 o’clock.
Check out is at 10.00 o’clock.
At the time of Check In, in accordance with Portuguese law, all guests must present photographic identification and copies from all guests must be taken.
If the number of guests exceeds the number stated at the time of booking, the owner reserves the right to immediately terminate the booking and keep all monies paid up until that point.
The property in question includes accommodation for the number of guests and for the number of days contracted, a cleaning service and change of towels (bed linen and towels), once every 7 days.
The property in question is a smoke free zone, so smoking is only permitted in the grounds.
No pets permitted, including cats and dogs.
If pets are found on the premises, the owner reserves the right to immediately terminate the accommodation contract and keep all the monies paid up until that point.
5. ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
In addition to the services included in the previous paragraph, extra services may be requested and provided, subject to availability and payment of the respective price. These additional services are listed in table attached.
You may cancel the accommodation in question under the following conditions:
a) Any cancellation, in order to be valid and effective must be made by whoever made the booking and in writing, sent by registered post , and the cancellation will take effect from the date of the receipt of the letter.
b) In situations where the cancellation occurs with more than 6 weeks before the start date of booking, advance amounts paid by that date will be refunded in full.
c) In situations where the cancellation occurs with between 4 and 6 weeks before the start date of booking only 25% of the amounts paid to date shall be refunded.
d) In other situations, for whatever reason, any cancellation made by the Customer does not the right to any refund of amounts paid by the Customer.
7. INSURANCE AND LIABILITY:
The reservation and accommodation to which these Terms and Conditions relate does not include any insurance.
The Owner shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for damages and / or material loss and/or damages to and/or loss of the Customer's personal items that may occur during this time.
If the Customer wishes to insure their goods and / or the risk of any injury, it is recommended to seek advice from his insurance company, being that the owner is not involved in this process.
8. LAW AND JURISDICTION:
The local accommodation, subject to these Terms & Conditions, shall be governed exclusively by Portuguese law, with the Portuguese courts having exclusive jurisdiction to settle any issues and / or litigation arising from same.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Customer, upon settling any of the payments referred to in point 1, declares to be aware of, understand and accept the terms and conditions herein provided upon expressing interest to proceed with a reservation.Regardless of the preceding paragraph, upon check in, for legal reasons, the Customer signs this document, reiterating their full compliance with all of the above